Shirt and shoes are required for admittance. For Rock the Lock concerts, $5 cash at the gates. For National Act concerts, tickets available at The Akron Civic Box office or call the Box office to mail tickets (a small service fee will apply for phone orders) Children 48 inches and under admitted FREE!
We like to keep things safe and fun. Please do NOT bring:
- NO LARGE COOLERS
- NO BACKPACKS
- Glass Bottles
- Tents or patio umbrellas
- Smoking is permitted in designated areas only.
- Alcohol purchased in Lock 3 may not be removed from the venue.
- Carry-in items may be subject to search. Entertainment contracts do not allow us to permit professional video, audio or camera recording equipment in Lock 3.
- Patrons may bring food to the concert seating areas, except there is no outside food permitted during the Rib, White & Blue Festival and the Italian Festival.
- Patrons may bring food to the concert, however, coolers are not permitted inside Lock 3.
- Non-alcoholic beverages are permitted to be brought in factory-sealed containers. No liquids in thermos containers or unsealed bottles. No outside alcoholic beverages ever. No outside beverages permitted during the Rib, White & Blue festival and the Italian American Festival.
- Solicitation is permitted in public rights of way only. During Lock 3 events no solicitation- whether commercial, non-profit, or political - is permitted inside gated areas.
Any questions? An Information Booth is located in front of concessions during the summer concerts.